Saturday, June 2, 2012

We got up this a.m., I cooked biscuits, eggs, bacon, and grits, We had grape, apple, strawberry, blackberry and peach jelly and jams. We were all quite full and satisfied. We being me, Janelle, and Bro  J.C.         I shampooed my hair, we got dressed. All of a sudden I got very sleepy, so I lay down for about an hour and half. I was very hungry wheeeeen I woke up. By this time it is close to two o'clock. I thought we had two hours before the baby shower. Turned out we didn't, we got to the church a little past four, shower was over. The parents to be were gone, as was most everyone else.       We, Janelle and I, sat around visiting with the clean up folks. The prospective parents came back to the church, Jared dropped by. Had quite a visit there. When we got back home, we sat around until a litle past six o'clock, then we went to the All Star Diner and had supper.          After we got home from eating I looked up a web site to find something Bro Raggio had posted. I finally found it and made a correction to something I had printed. While looking for the poem, I found songs the Raggios' had sang, plus a recent one Bro Raggio had sung. I enjoyed looking at and listening to the songs. Honey, you would have so enjoyed that singing.         On our way back home I asked  Janelle If she would mind if I stopped at the cemetery. So I made that stop before coming home. Oh, Ben Honey, I miss you so and dear one I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment