Monday, June 25, 2012

I got up this a.m. at six o'clock for prayer time. I went back to bed about seven o'clock. The Killough's left around six thirty o'clock. I finally did go back to sleep for awhile. I didn't make much progress at getting anything done around here.       I actually listened to WXJC for a while tonight, that was some progress for me. It is so hard to do, listening makes me miss my life, with my Honey, because that is what our evenings consisted of. The good ole gospel music. I have to try to learn to be able to do these things without having such an ache, in my heart. This is a very hard thing for me, especially when I am alone and I most always am alone.        I know I need to try to put everything in prospective; it is so hard to do when there is still so much pain in my life. I still know that life goes on and that God is still God. That does not heal the pain of missing you, my Ben. Nine months ago we were still at the visitation site, trying to get a bite of food down. Oh, Honey, I wish I could ask you, what can I do? I wonder what you would answer me, what would your words be? I am so thankful; that I heard you pray for me those last days, that is probably now what carries me through the days without you. I miss you and I love you.......BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment