Saturday, September 29, 2012

Today I ate breakfast, folded clothes, showered, washed my hair, and went to pick up my new glasses. I can't say that I see any better at all. Guess I should have kept trying to make it with my 100's. Oh, well, I may have just spent $300.00 for nothing.          It has just started raining, been awhile since we had rain.          Not much to write about, I finished reading a book today, that I had started. Now I am about to go heat up some left overs and eat. I have only eaten some cheese puffs since breakfast and I am hungry.          I could talk about how I miss you, how I feel there is a big hole in my heart. I could say something about how I still feel pain over my loss of my love. For now I will say I love you more than I can ever tell.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment