Monday, September 10, 2012

Haven't been long since I got home. We had a lady's meeting, we met at Habanara's for dinner, then we went back to the church and did the planning for the rest of this year. Some discussion went on about the valentine's banquet next year. Of course, Alisha had to keep talking when I took her home. Sometimes she gets tiring.          I am going to have to take care of our bank account. They said I had a year to change it, that was last year. Guess I will have to take your name off the account now. It's not because I want to, it's required by the bank.           I know I keep smiling, but inside I am one big ache. I really miss you. I am having to think of this time last year. Why couldn't I realize how sick you really were. I remember you always had one hand in a fist. I would tell you that caused tenseness, evidently your body was in pain. All I can do is pray, Lord help me one more time and one more time. I miss you, Ben Miller, and I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment