Saturday, September 8, 2012

It is still early but I am writing anyway. I will be getting something fixed to eat. I will go ahead and close up the den.         The day started out good. Linda, Joe, and Jonathan were supposed to come over today. Also Dialyn  called and she and Allison were bringing some things over to put in the shed. As it happened, no one came. Linda called and explained what happened with them. I haven't heard anymore from Dialyn and Allison. I have been sitting here all day with nothing to do. Of course, I have played solitaire, did my devotion time, etc. Still a disappointing day. Oh, well that is life.       Nothing to talk about except that I miss you. I thought how nice it would be to have you here with me. Then I remember how you hated the darkness, how you asked the Lord to come and get you. These things are heartbreaking but I remind myself to think of what you would expect of me, what God expects of me, and I keep on keeping on. I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment