Thursday, September 6, 2012

I made it to the retiree luncheon today. Fay came over and went with me. There were 42 people present. Harold Kelly is now the president. He is the guy that would always get you another drum stick. Bruce Lollar was there, I didn't see Minnie, so I asked Bruce about her. He told me she died last month. I remember how you always liked Minnie. Guess you were sort of a hero to her, after all, in his own words you saved, her husband's life. I felt so bad about her death. Bruce said they knew something was wrong with her but the doctors could never find what it was.         Debbie called tonight. We talked for an hour and half. I really enjoyed our time, it had been a long time since we had such a long conversation.         I miss you, Ben Miller, I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment