Thursday, September 13, 2012

I will be leaving for GA in a few minutes, I am going to stay until Sunday sometimes. I may or may not write in the blog while I am there. I am looking forward to seeing Duane and the Dardens, Hesters, and Wallers. I hope it will be good for me. This is not a  good month at all, as most has not been in the past year. Honey, I keep thinking what you would be expecting of me.          I looked at some old pictures a little while ago. Pictures of your 62nd birthday. The girls had made a man to look like you, had him sitting in a rocking chair with a fishing rod close by. In the same album was Debbie's 40th birthday, my 60th, Lisa's 30th, also Nathan's and Jennifer's birthdays. Sometimes I think I can't look at pictures, but when I start looking at them I enjoy it.          I will forever miss you and love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment