Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 11, we surely would have remembered that day 11 years ago together if you were still here. It has been a sad day thinking of all those people who lost their lives. Sadder for me thinking that a year ago you were still with me. This whole month so far has been a sad month for me, as have all the months for the past year. I miss you, sometimes it feels worse than ever.           I stopped at the cemetery for awhile. I didn't want to leave, but it was getting quite dark so I left. I still don't know if the angel lights up properly after dark. Because of the location it can't be seen from the road at all. I am going to eat another few bites of food, get a shower, and hope I get some sleep tonight. Last night was a miserable night, no sleep. I drank two diet cokes and a cup of coffee, that didn't help with sleep.         I did another load of laundry today. I had done one yesterday. Since it is just me, I usually don't have to do laundry but every other week.             I miss you, I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment