Thursday, September 27, 2012

I actually did get all the upstairs rooms vacummed today. Also I cooked a meal, beef stew, field peas, and fried okra. It was all very good, but I still have a "pile" of food. That is why I hate to cook, I have to throw away too much food.          I stoppd at the cemetery, didn't stay as long today as it was just about dark. A bad place to be walking in the dark.          I have read Bro. Raggio's book, Long Winding Road". I started it before I left to go to the church, now I have finished all that is on his work. I have really enjoyed it, he is really a good writer.        I am going to try for the top of the mountain tonight. I have been thinking about sleeping in my bed, in our bed room for several weeks. Tonight I plan to try it.          I miss you and I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment