Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ben, it's Sunday night now, and I am alone missing you more not less. I didn't go to church this a.m. Debbie and Duane were here and Duane couldn't go, so I stayed home with them, I wanted all the time possible to be with them. I have plenty of  time to be alone. I did go to church tonight though. I thought "boy, Ben would love this, old fashioned out of song book songs." Sis Honea said she thought that, too, Bro Ben would love this. I could just see you clapping your hands, as only you could do. I miss hearing you praying, talking to the Lord. I would hear you, go into the room and say what did you say, honey, your answer "not talking to you, talking to the Lord." Oh, how I miss you, so many things I miss. Things you say, or just knowing you were sitting there. Today Duane said, it isn't right, we always knew that dad was in his chair. They missed you too, they said they were so happy they had those five weeks with you January/February, when I was in hospital and rehab. I missed you then, but now I feel empty, your not being here with me. Ben, honey, I love you...and in your words, more than I can say.. Love you, love you,love you....BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment