Monday, October 24, 2011

Well Honey, I am a little late tonight. I went to cemetery, on to Winn-Dixie for medicine, then decided to go over to the academy to take all those pads, Sis Honea and I started talking she wanted us to go out to eat, so we went to Cracker Barrel, ate, drank coffee, and talked. That's why I am so late, it has been awhile since I sat with someone and had conversation, I enjoyed our time together, she let me talk about you and me, our lives the past, especially, couple of years. You were sick, I had a bout of broncitis then pneumonia this year, so we neither felt "tops" all the time, but we made it, didn't we? I love you and I miss you more and more. I sometimes say, "Lord how will I make it without my Ben"? God only knows, I sure don't. All my life I've heard where there's a will, there's a way, but I don't know the way yet, keep praying and hoping I suppose. I've written a long "note" tonight, oh Ben I miss you so much. God help me through another a night..... BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment