Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oct. 12, 2011


Honey, I made it to church tonight, you would be so proud of me. Service about the "poor in Spirit", you would have liked it your kind of sermon. Today wasn't so bad, I took a dose of cough medicine this a.m. late. Then I sat down on couch, after a bit I lay my head down, heard the lady (talking clock) say it's 2 p.m., next thing I know, I awake and it was 4:20 p.m. guess I needed the extra sleep,... I sure got plenty. Ben I miss you so much, don't know how to handle this, but with God's help maybe I can handle it with some kind of "grace" I pray so. I have always prayed for grace or tht I could always be graceous, don't know about all that, but I know I need God's help more than ever before. Oh God, help me, Love you My Ben, my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment