Saturday, October 29, 2011

I am here earlier than usual because I am planninmg to go to Roebuck church later to their fall festival. Remember we went to a lot of the fall festivals out there. One time you had your fingers in the door and I slammed the door...oooh that hurt you. Once I remember eating butter beans and corn bread, wow we loved that. Any way I am going out there and may decide to spend the night at Lisa's. I told you last night Debbie came down again, spent the night with me. She and I went shopping, I wanted some pots so I can transplant some of the plants into. I still have some rough times, never know when to expect the pain to grab me, it hurts, honey and there's nothing to do for it. (Here I am complaining yet again.) I have to remember that you loved me, and love won't be taken away, just your touch is gone and oh, how I miss that touch. How I loved that touch. It is brrr cold weather again, I am still trying to save on gas, you know how costly it is, especially here. Also the water is outrageous. So many people taking baths here, owe about $60.00 0n the bill I got today. Well nothing to do but pay it, and go on. You know that I love you, you know I did the best I could for you, and wish I could still do for you.......Love you honey........Bill-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment