Monday, October 31, 2011

Today, Honey, I have been taking cough syrup, some aleve, laying around, eating, drinking, sleeping but I do feel so much better than last evening. I thank the Lord for that. I have missed you terribly, I will lie down on the love seat, it is de ja vue. Is that the way you say it? Ha you would tell me to say it any way I wanted too, I love you Ben. This is one of the few days I didn't go to cemetery, strictly stayed in today. Janelle Spence is supposed to be coming to see me tomorrow, I hope I wake up early tomorrow a.m. I got to sleep early last night and plan to be sleeping within the hour. Oh, Honey, I miss you so. Still don't know which way to turn, so used to talking to you about everything. I keep looking to the hills from whence comes my help. thank God I know to do that, that's what you expect me to do. The pain from losing you is about unbearable at times. It's cold here in the den, you know I never could turn the heater on, so I am heading back up the stairs. 'Fraid we will have a cold winter, you know Sep was cool. Love you...BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment