Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oct. 11, 2011


Ben I know that I'll always miss you, but I do not ever have another day like yesterday. I forgot to listen to my own sermon, that life continues on and MY GOD is still MY GOD, thinking only how bad it hurts, and not doing what you & I always did. Once I began thanking and praising the LORD, I let it hurt but it wasn't near as it had been. I was thanking of how now you can see again.....and walk like the old Ben.....as I began thanking the Lord for that, it was as if my eyes opened again. Not saying I will not have those days again, but I will keep my eyes open and hear my own sermon again. Dr. Dumas gave me another big shot of antibiotic. I tried talking him out of that, but he said we can't have pneumonia!!!! I am going to try and get a good night of sleep. I love you sweetheart, sitting here as always, I kept thinking "I hear music" I had sat here so many nights with you listening to music, it'll be okay, I may get scared to death, but I will "saddle up" once more. I love trying to write you a note, I told Debbie I was finishing the books I had to read to you, but i will read them aloud......in honor of BEN MILLER.

No comments:

Post a Comment