Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oh goodness, Honey I have gone into Thursday already. Fay and Byron came over this afternoon, took me to dinner, went to church with me. We ate pizza after church, Byron was watching tv, Fay was on computer, so I didn't come downstairs until Thursday early a.m. Went by cemetery, as usual, the day I was afraid would be awful, but 26th I decided I would do some cleaning, Janelle Spence called, then Fay called, then they (the Davis) came over. Somehow I got through the day without too much, how do I say, problem. It seems like such a long time that you have been gone, yet it feels like only a little while. One month ago on the 26th we said goodbye. I miss you so, I love you, I hurt, I scream, I cry, I mope, but I will keep my hope in Jesus. I try to be what I know you would want me to be and keep my smile. I enjoyed the week end with our chrildren hope they will be able to come back soon. Love you........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment