Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 30th already, and I miss you. I spent the night at Lisa's, went to church this a.m., went to eat after church, came home fell asleep, didn't know anything until the clock said 6 p.m. Feeling alot better, fighting off the coughing, have no appetite, need no broncitis again. Now time to say, stop complaining girl and thank the Lord, for those hours of sleep. Ben, ever day that passes I miss you more. You were always there, to listen to me, to say "I love you Bill-ee", I could touch you, I could kiss you.  I will always remember your saying make it lip-o-lated.  Have great memories, a lifetime of living with you brings no complaints, even if you did get up at 2,3,or 4 a.m. to go fishing. You would fish all day, come home stinking and fall asleep... Good thoughts, I never minded you enjoyed that fishing. I am about to try and find something I can eat, go back to bed and sleep "it" off. haha  I love you I miss you, and someday maybe I will quit writing you. Never know what the next day will bring, but know that GOD will be in each day, and I will look unto HIM, He alone understands. Love you.......BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment