Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ben, another day has come and is almost gone. what a day, Janell was coming, Lisa called Sandy, Dr. Dumas says I need to come over let him check me, don't want me having pneumonia. I called Sis Honea, she came over and visited with Janell and her friend, I went to Dr. got two shots another prescription of antibiotic. Then we had a great lunch together, leisurely, thanks to Sis Honea. She went got the prescription filled, Janell left for Booneville. Sis Honea visited with me for awhile made sure I ate supper. Now I am alone missing you. The Dr. told me not to do anything, just lay around, try to eat, and drink plenty of liquids, I was already doing that. He said keep it up. Don't try to do anything, for the time being. So I will be spending another day sleeping, eating, drinking, and nothing. I miss not going to cemetery also, that is where I lay you to rest. I find comfort just going by there. I wanted to ask the Dr. could he tell me what to do about the pain I have, knowing you are gone from me, but I was in a hurry, after all I had company. They had driven 3 hrs. to get here, I wanted to be able to visit with them. I plan to get in bed soon I am tired now, can hardly talk......I love you honey........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment