Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ben, I love you. Sunday, made it to church, drove from The Haynes this morning. Ate lunch at the Honeas today, wow, good food. The way I've eaten lately made it better than good. Roast beef, rice, gravy, carrots, english peas, chicken pasta, sweet potatoes, potato salad, deviled eggs, pear salad, and for dessert peach cobbler, and ice cream. Yummy good, of course I couldn't eat all I wanted to I fill up to fast. Honey that is the kind of food you loved, sorry this year I didn't feel much like cooking or doing other chores I normally enjoyed doing. I did get by the cemetery today, did not see your pet squirrel. Guess it was taking a rest day, after all it was sunday. We had a good service tonight, we sing out of the song book, had testimony service, good fellowship with one another and with the Lord. Sis Honea wanted ice cream so she and I west to Dairy Queen (again). A couple of the ladies came along and we had more good fellowship. I was telling them about how you would "give me orders" at time, and how I would tell you when you pay me a salary you can boss me around. It was the tone of voice you used. So I have busy, but I still miss you so much. I am home now and thinking I may try for an early night. My day has been good but also has been rough on me. I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment