Friday, November 4, 2011

Ben, I sometimes think of you and all I can do is yell, "oh God" He knows what and how I feel, no one else does. Everyone seems to think I am pulling away, not true, I am too much a people person to do that. I love people and love being around people. Dr. Dumas told me to do nothing but stay in sleep, eat, and drink plenty of fluids. Bronchitis twice in less than 3 weeks, time to take care of me. Oh well honey you knew me, and was always telling me to take it easy, not wear myself out, but I had to be sure and take care of you first. So I was always "worn out" didn't let you know how bad worn I was. Enough of that, I love you and you were always first for me. I remember when we were courting, boy that goodlooking guy was a okay, in my books. Honey, I miss you so much, I want to grieve in my own way, which no one seems to understand, that's okay, I don't always understand myself. I just know I miss you and most of all  I Love You...........    BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment