Thursday, November 17, 2011

Whooo it turned cold last night, after an almost summer day yesterday. I started to ride over to the cemetery, but I was getting cold so I talked myself out of going. Honey I need you here to help me make decisions, for one thing. I need you here, calling me up the stairs, I just still do need you. You would be proud of me because of how, I think, I have been getting a few things done.  Still got alot to do, got to do some dusting here in the den, been awhile. I think Allison did it last time it was done.  I still don't know about Thanksgiving, I do not want to go off for any period of time. I am still feeling like staying close home, it's like this old house we lived in for these past 29 years kind of wraps me up. Do you understand Honey? I don't really understand exactly how I feel myself, but it is like this house understands me. I guess maybe because we were here together for all those years. We went through your surgeries, we have gone through a lot of hospital stays, together. I never would leave you, I felt I needed to be with you, to know for myself how you were doing. Oh, so much we did together in those (over) 60 years

No comments:

Post a Comment