Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Honey, it is earlier than I usually write my note to you but I am downstairs. I just took out the garbage, time to take it up to the street. I decided to write my note now as I probably won't come back down here. It is easier to type on this big key board than the lap top board. Enough of that, the day has been okay, I polished the furniture in the living room, put the roomba in there to vacumn. I needed to make a few calls so I did that. I called Leola about the Sears retiree christmas luncheon. Didn't know she could talk so much. I wonder if she worked at the warehouse or the store. Anyway the luncheon is 12/4, I am planning to go to it. We always enjoyed the luncheons each month, you usually won a prize, at the Dec luncheon. Now it is time to get some food for dinner, then shower time, then what? Seems no matter what time I decide to lie down at night, I always hear it's 12 o'clock p.m. Lots of time I will hear it's 1 o'clock a.m. No need to go to bed early, I don't go to sleep. I miss you so. I am still trying to "live" without my Ben, not easy, but God is my helper in all things. It would be about time of month to get your blood work done, I know you were so tired of that monthly blood work. I sometimes wondered how you stood it, that last time it really did seem to hurt you. When you hurt, I hurt, because my heart would break seeing you have to go through so much. Now my heart is crushed, shattered to pieces, and I wonder how to go on. I love you, I miss you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment