Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nov 29, 2011

Honey, I miss you, even tho I am staying busy, I do know you are not here. Today I did laundry, put the roomba out to vacumn, and started working on doctor, hospital, medicines, and ambulances bills. That is a job. I did the same as last time wrote a lot of medicine bills, I finally decided to call Winn-Dixie for a print out on what we had bought. Should have thought to do that beforehand. I even cooked a (brunch) for myself, fixed bacon, eggs, grits, and biscuits. The kind of breakfast you wanted daily minus the grits. Maybe I will eventually improve.It has turned ..brrrrr.cold, trying to save on gas so I am using electric heaters. I hope that will help. I have already eaten dinner, chicken & dumplings, a frozen thing. They were not too bad, filling for sure. The rain, now the cold today has kept me inside I hate to get out in the cold, causes me to not be able to breathe good. I need to mask my mouth when it is real cold when I go outside. I am about to get a shower, put on pjs, maybe read for a little while. It is not easy doing anything, knowing you are not here, easier to sit down do nothing, but I know that is not what you would want for me. Ben how I wish I had forgotten about the stupid toes that Thursday evening. I wish I had stayed right there in bedroom with you. I know you had things you wanted to tell me. I realize it now, but how could I know that you were so sick, and that would be your last night. These kind of things haunts me sometimes, but I do know, life goes on and God is still God and HE is good, ALL THE TIME. Honey I love you, love you, love you..BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment