Monday, November 14, 2011

Ben it has been an uneventful day, as usual. Got over anxious, couldn't remember if Lisa had the measles or not, didn't have you to ask. I have missed you as always today.  When I got up this a.m. I decided I'd mop the kitchen, which I did. Someone had told me I could probably wash the chair cusions (kitchen). I tried, it didn't work, decided to toss them visit Wal-Mart for more, which I did. I even fixed pasta salad, such a big bowl full and you know how I hate tossing food. So many people going hungry and I am throwing so much food away, breaks my heart. What can I do? I went to cemetery today, as I usually do. Wish I could sit down and stay longer, afraid to sit down, may not be able to get up. I can hear you now, "Billie be careful, you need to take care of yourself. O how I miss you, miss your trying to watch out for me. I'd say you did good considering you were blind and could walk, only on the walker. Me, walking backward, to guide you; we always made it tho thank God. Tomorrow I will put the rumba in the living room to vacumn, trying to be a little productive. Who knows, I may not be able to get it together, besides no one knows what tomorrow may bring. I only know that I will love you tomorrow as I love you today. Talked to Debbie sat., Duane sun., Dialyn today and Lisa 3 or 4 times today. Yes, I love you today and miss you........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment