Friday, November 11, 2011

Well Honey I'm here again to write you a note to say I love you, I miss you more than I can say. Fay and Bryon left today sometime a little after noon, so I am alone again. I don't mind, I love company, but for so long it was you and me, now it's mostly just me. You were so much my life, especially the past couple of years. Honey, I truly was sorry that you lived in a world of darkness. My heart broke over and over again yet you felt bad about your condition, you carried on as a trooper. I was proud of the way you handled yourself even tho it was always dark for you. I feel bad that I couldn't help you better, but I did the best I could or knew how to do. We had our bad times lately, but we were neither one "up to par" I believe we did good under our circemstances.  It is still early, a litle past 8, I am hoping to get to bed and asleep early tonight. Going to go to eat tomorrow a.m. then going to Boaz for awhile, hoping for a good time. I know I will think of you, as I always do. I love it when I think of some of our fun times, we did have them, fun times, it was funny when Lisa & I pointed our fingers at your sides. Man you were so ticklish, we didn't dare tickle you as you had been known to slap people who touched your sides. Wow! it wasn't exactly fun to you but you would let us have our laughs, then you'd say, "that's enough now" we knew we had better not point at you anymore. Sweetheart I miss you I love you and oh, how I wish I still had you with me.....BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment