Sunday, November 6, 2011

Honey, I did make it to church this a.m., left my spend the nighters here, I got there late. Enjoyed good fellowship. I also stopped by the cemetery, they have started flattening the grave. I want to hurry and get your stone, need the certificate. Now everything is quiet again, I will have to try and get up and do some much needed house work, after yeterday and last night. No matter how many folks are around I will miss  you. Just being with people doesn't keep me from from missing you, doesn't keep the pain away either.  I have plans to go with the ladies from church on 11/12, the shopping spree trip. I doubt I will do much shopping but I will enjoy breakfast and lunch with the "crew".  Now I have 3 b'day cards behind, Duane, Allison, and Chase, have their cards but too sick to get them in the mail....woe is me. Michael isw the only b'day left for this year.  I hate to think this year is about over, how will I start a new year without you honey? Don't know I pray God's grace for me HE will help me somehow. First got to get through 2011 before I do too much thinking about 2012. I'm glad I know you did some serious praying for me the past several months, you prayed for me to have grace. I love you so much more than I can say...BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment