Saturday, November 5, 2011

Well, Honey, it has been a very eventful day around here. We had  a reunion planned (my Family), it was changed for Nov 5th. Turns out 31 people were at Charity's, Donnie's daughter, and I didn't want to make that ride, besides  the Dr. told me to stay in, so there was 31 people here at our house. We had a great time, Donnie said they all had a good time down there. I would call it  good reunion, although Donnie said let's plan for late spring or early summer next time. I missed you so much, I kept thinking how you enjoyed the reunions my family had. They were your family also, every one loved Uncle Ben. Butchie rode his motorcycle, he said come on Aunt Bill I'll take you for a ride, of course I said "no, thank you". I did get on it and sit for awhile. Butch started it up, I accidently pushed the accelerator, scared me I was so ready to get off. Melissa, Tammy, and Debbie are staying the night, plus Tammy's son and Mellisa's grandchildren. The house has been full today. I am tired but did enjoy the day. Honey, I miss you I love you, this won't ever change........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment