Thursday, November 3, 2011

Time to write my note to you , honey, to say I love you. I am staying in like dr. said, you would be proud of me. I dreamed aout you this morning, you know how I always dream when I'm not well. In the dream you kissed me, lipolated. I miss you so much, the goodnight kiss, the I love you. I am glad we wanted to kiss goodnight, glad I wanted to tell you that I love you. Always happy to hear you say those words to me. You made them very special. I am getting tired of just "laying around" I have done some laundry folded clothes and hung clothes on hangers. Dr. Lisa says don't do a thing,. haha. I am tired, don't take much to tire me out, that's been all year. I love you honey, I miss you. Oh, to have you with me, the pain is so bad. Takes time, but I am not sure time can heal this. Still looking to God He is my ever present help, that is the only way I can bear this pain. I love you.......BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment