Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ben here I am again to say I love you Ben Miller. I finally did it, I finally went over to Milton's, didn't know it would be so hard, I kept remembering how you had been wanting to go over to see your eldest brother. You had told me the week before, or maybe on monday or tuesday that week that you wanted to see him. I know I had told you I would take you over there and Milton could sit in the car with you for awhile so y'all could visit. I was thinking, why didn't I let you try to get up the steps by yourself, you told me you could. I just kept remembering how hard it had been for you the last time we were there. Milton doesn't look good, his face is swollen, his feet are swollen, like his brother Ben he won't prop them up in the day.   I had cookies left here Sat. so I took them by the daycare. Sis Honea said let's go get something to eat, I felt tired, told her I'd take a rain check, but she insisted. Actually, I ate a good meal, and got rested while we sat there. Now I am ready to go get ready for bed, after I take the antibiotic, still got several days of them to take, that is one pill I'm going to take. Honey it was a good day after I got past the grief of remembering. Oh, I did take them a chalupa from Taco Bell. I miss you so I love you.......BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment