Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nov 27, 2011

I made it to church this a.m., altho it was raining hard. It rained all day. Lisa came over. I had brought the heater they bought me for Christmas. It was in the trunk of the car, she brought it in and got it set up. She then hung new curtains I had bought for the 2 bath rooms and a shower curtain I had got. Honey I went to church again tonight, after church I went with Sis Honea to Dairy Queen, they were closed so we went on to Arby's, ate a sandwich visited for awhile, then on home. It is so nice being able to go out for a sandwich after church. We always did, most of the time. Now that The Honeas live by the academy Sis Honea likes to go out, it is so nice to have fellowship. I went with David and Sarah Hall after morning service. We had a good time. No matter what I do, or who I am with, it doesn't lessen how I feel. I still miss you so much, the pain is still there, slowly but surely, I am learning to live alone. Just when I think I am doing so great, I will remember something that brings the pain. Happens all the time, but I keep thinking how you would want me to be. That helps me some. Honey I am going to bed hopefully to sleep. Not before I say Ben Miller I miss you and I love you so much..............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment