Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ben Miller, I love you. today has been a good day, I didn't do much. I showered, dressed, and drove to Lisa's. Lisa and I went to Joe and Linda's 40th anniversary party. It was nice, we really enjoyed ourselves. Linda came in the church, she was surprised, and especially surprised to see me and Lisa there. Joe said that made her day. Hard to think about them being married for 40 years. My, you looked so young in the picture and so handsome. Remember we were Linda's parents, you walked her down the aisle. I asked them if they remembered our 60th anniversary. Joe said yes, I did the service, remember? You were still a handsome groom, in your tuxedo. I am still at the Haynes. going to spend the night. I will get up in the morning and leave here for church. Next Thursday is Thanksgiving, it will be my first one without you, I can't imagine trying to get through the day. I know what you would say, "God will help you", please Lord do help me. I pray each for that help, the only way I can get through from day to day. I miss you so much, Think of you of our days together. Oh Honey, how I miss you, how I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment