Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ben, Honey, today I got to go by the cemetery, talked to David there. He told me he could take care of the VA marker. What a relief lifted. I went out early, talked to David, went to eat, did a little shopping, went to church. David Hall, Sarah, myself went to get something to eat. We didn't get out of  church 'til close to 9 so I haven't been home long. Came in, took my antibiotic, now writing you my daily note. We had another one of Bro. Stoneking's sermons to watch. He is an a o.k. preacher, you would like. Honey I am still trying to learn to cope without you, I miss you so much. I am also still trying to take care of myself, as you would want me to.  This a.m. it was rainy, dreary, wind blowing, day I thought most all day I wouldn't be able to get out tonight. All of a sudden the sun shined out, it had quite raining, so I got out early enough to go to cemetery. All in all it was a nice enough day, exception being that I miss you. The pain doesn't go away, I still look to the hills, from whence comes my help. Nowhere else to go, no one can help but God, HE understands all. A squirel was hopping around the trees by you today. I thought of you, Sally, the little fellow who got away, and of course Debbie. You and Deb feeding the squirrels, they thought you 2 were their own. You loved those little fellows, Sally really loved you, and I love you Ben Miller.......BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment