Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nov. 22, 2011

Honey, It is soon going to be wednesday. The reason I am so late is this, we had church tonight. A lady missionary, a thankful testimony service. After church I took the missionary out to eat. She is here at the house with me. Sunday night Bro Honea ask me if she could stay here with me tonight. This a.m. he invited her to come on to the church, they were having thanksgiving lunch for the academy. He called me , told me she would be there at 12 to eat lunch so I should come on over to eat, and bring her on to the house. That is how this day has gone. The missionary lady is a great lady, she had a brain tumor, she was healed about a week before she was to have surgery. Anyway honey, it has been good for me to have her here, we have talked. Of course I have talked about you, she says she feels like she knows you. I was dreading to day, I still have tomorrow to get through, but I will make it. The photo of my saluting the chief, when he gave me the flag, showed up again today. He is submitting a collage of photos made that day to the Navy All magazine. He wants the photo of him and me so he can frame it to put with his other service photos. I can see that big old smile break out on your face, as I know it would, if you knew this. Ben I love you, I miss you, but God has everything in control. I can not control what happens, just as you couldn't, doesn't stop me from loving you or missing you. Tonight I just feel thankful for all the time we had together and that I can still say I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment