Friday, November 25, 2011

Nov 25, 2011

Finally made it to the Dardens. Lisa came with me, she wound up driving all the way. It was a nice drive we did a lot of talking, some crying, and laughing, a lot of remembering. Honey, I have spent already 2 nights away from home, this will be the 3rd night this week, I feel a little homesick now. Sharon is bringing Duane by tomorrow a.m. when she starts to work. We will have a good visit, only wish Dialyn could be here. I went by the cemetery, took a little something (Christmas) to replace the fall leaves I had put there. Sure will be glad when your marker gets in, Mr. Nuckles says some time they come in within a week, sometime it may take 3,4, or even 5 weeks. We will have to wait and see how long it is going to take. I miss you so, the house is empty without you there, but I do know you are in a place of paradise now. No more darkness, you can see. No more walker, you can walk. I try hard to accept that, it is not easy having you gone. The pain, inside of me, is not at all easy to live with. I know the only way I can keep going is to lean on the everlasting arms of God. I love you and miss you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment