Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Honey, I have missed you so much. I am still living in our living room and kitchen, but I am comfortable. I will miss you no matter where I am. I miss you greatly at church, your worship was an inspriration to many, includung your wife. I stayed home tonight, dr. told me to stay in, besides I began coughing really bad, I want to get rid of the bronchitis once and for all. Duane called tonight, he misses you, too, as does our girls. God blessed us so much with the children He gave us. Listening to other people's conversations sometimes makes me to know even more how much we were blessed. Ben, I love you and was and is so thankful for each year. Thankful for the tears we shed, for the laughter we shared, and for the love. I still can feel your love around here, your smiles that was like no other's, what made you into a man to be loved.  The greatest thing that made you into a great man of God is you stood solid on what you believed. We stood together, whatever we did we did together. Thank God for the times we prayed together. Thank God I heard you when you were talking to the Lord on 9/20, asking Him to come, telling Him you were ready. I was not ready to let you go, beause Honey, I love you......BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment