Saturday, November 26, 2011

Nov 26, 2011

Honey, I miss you, I love you. I am home, again. I can't believe I have been home for only three nights this past week. Ready to settle down now for awhile.Lisa & I went to the Dardens yesterday, spent the night, Duane came over there this a.m. and we four had a great day. I wish Dialyn could have been there, but oh well we don't always get every thing we want. Honey it was not easy being there, a lot of memories there, too. We went to Deb's and Tot's quite a bit over the years. I actually had forgotten that we were there in May 2011. We were there on your birthday this year. Some reason I kept thinking it was 2010 when we had been there for your birthday. Sharon had bakeed a cake, Duane and Michelle had come to your party. Carmen and Abigail came over also. Carmen had brought goodies and what else? Spinach dip for one thing. There are memories ( a lot) for when we would go to GA. Debbie would always let their kids know that we would be there. They usually came over for awhile to see us. Ben our life together was a good life, we had no complaints, we always talked about how God had blessed us.Much more than we ever deserved. Memories to cling to, Lisa and Harold, the good meals they used to prepare for us. You loved the fried cabbage Lisa fixed. No, we never had a reason to complain, we only counted our blessings.  Oh, I miss you and love you so much........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment