Monday, November 7, 2011

Honey I am writing early today. Last night was one of the worst nights I've had, I missed you so much. I had to remind myself again how I heard you telling the Lord that you were so tired and I know HE heard you and came for you.  Today I was thinking about all the meals the Honea's brought us, and how many were cooked for us by some of the ladies, and how Bro. Honea would sometimes tell us that someone at the church would give him money ro buy us a lunch during the week. How very blessed we were, because neither one of us were strong.  There are many memories, most all are good memories. Sometimes we argured, but rarely were we angry at each other, friendly arguments. This year neither of us well but we still had a good year. Seems like our love grew. I would walk by your chair, say "I love you Ben Miller", you always responded with "I love you so very much". I am glad we said those words, they kept us both "hanging in there". Sometimes it was not easy to get you to the car, but I would like to get us out for awhile. We both wanted to go to church on Wednesday nights, our outlet, to worship God with others of the same precious faith. Ben I still love you and how could I ever tell how much I miss you, God knows.......BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment