Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nov. 23, 2011

For real honey, it has been 2 months. I went by the cenetery, I felt so weak. I had to think of something fast, so I began remembering how handsome you were, even after you left me. I still love you, but nothing new about that. I am at Lisas, I am going to Sulligent with them tomorrow for Thanksgiving. They are taking a boston butt, the best I ever tasted, Lisa made her chicken and rice to take. My first Thanksgiving without you, all I can do is say, Lord help me get through the day. The missionary lady left this a.m., she was going to her home in TN for Thanksgiving. She was very encouraging. You would have liked her. She had a very good testimony. How do I feel, wish I could figure how to put into words, my feelings. Guess I will never know myself how to do that. All I know for sure is I miss you so much and I love you. This is a short note tonight but I need to say Happy Thanksgiving to a few more people. I love you.......BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment