Wednesday, November 16, 2011

well Honey, here I am again, with my daily "note" to you. I think of you all the time, missing you all the time. Sometimes I start thinking about your last couple of weeks, then about your last night. It is so rough when I think of that last night especially. It seems my heart shatters again and again. Ben Bro. Honea told me tonight that he had prayed for us and about our situation a few weeks before, he said he had prayed, Lord Bro Ben is sick,  Sis Miller is so frail don't know what their answer is. He heard from the Lord, I'm going to take care of them. My eyes filled with tears, remembering how you would say,  "Billie I'm afraid you're going to die". Bro Honea said you were afraid , that's why you would call me all the time. Even in restaurants you would call BILL-EE, you wanted to know that I was close. If I was gone some place, you would still call me, you were going to know where I was at all times. Guess you were afraid, you would probably think if somthing happened to me...what would happen to you. Ben, honey we had some very good times, we also had some very rough times, but we were together.  Being together made every thing all right, we could "hang in there", now I am alone, you left me. Sweetheart you are not afraid anymore, now you can see, walk, fish, whatever you do, you aren't missing me, I know you are happy and I am working on my grief as I think you would want me to do. Above all else, you wanted me to be alright. I just wanted you with me, as you wanted me with you.    I got David Nuckles to fax something to VA today, working on getting it all taken are of. I am also working on taking care of me as you would tell me to do. I love you........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment