Sunday, November 13, 2011

Here I am, Honey, to say I love you, to tell you that I miss you. I am still living at home, I'm alone, you would not be happy about that but I am fine. I live in the living room and kitchen. I am not afraid, I feel like your angel is still close by, that makes me a priviledged person.  I went to church this morning, went with David and Sarah Hall to eat. Sarah said she was thinking about Pizza Hut pizza, not my choice I would have prefered bacon and eggs. We went for pizza, Vicki and Zoey went with us. I got home before 3o'clock, lay down for about an hour, got up and went back to church. Tonight after church went with the Honeas, David, Vicki, Zoey, Aubrey to Dairy Queen, I ate a banana split. I remembered the times I would say to you lets go get a banana split. You and I would usually get one and split it, we neither one could eat a whole one. They are not as large as they used to be, me and Sis Honea both finished off one, I couldn't ask for a doggie bag so I ate it all. Yum it was good. Sis Honea ate all of hers, too, Bro Honea said he figured he might get a bite, at least. So that about sums up my sunday, thought of you all day, as I always do. oh, how I miss you, you never said much but you were there. How many times did you go out when you would've rather come home, I knew you did it for my sake and it made me love you even more. How I miss you, I cannot tell, it is so much. I love you honey..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment