Thursday, November 10, 2011

Honey I love you. Fay and Byron were here early this a.m. This afternoon we went to wal-Mart, got the car washed, came home, fixed dinner, ate, now I am writing your note. Oh, yeah went by cemetery, too. I have told you before no matter who is around, or how many may be, I still miss you. I miss your calling bill-ee, I miss getting you up and down the stairs. I even miss getting you into the shower so you could bathe. I miss trying to fix dinner for us, you were easy to cook for, cause you would eat most anything. You were not crazy about rice but if there was gravy or something to put on it you didn't complain (too much). The car looks good all nice and clean. I will admit I will miss seeing the Park Avenue setting out there. It's too good a car not to be used, when Debbie can bring me back home I will take it to GA. I am going to call Dialyn, she has called several times this week and I've not been home. I got a sweet note from Allison, she misses you so much. It is going to be cold brrr tonight, tomorrow night, don't know about saturday yet, I'm thinking cold then. Looks like winter may be here to stay but who knows? Red beans & rice, salad, sweet potatoes, is what we fixed for dinner. Oh yeah with some bbq chicken....you would've liked it. I love you I miss you. You were the greatest man I ever knew, I hurt, hurt, hurt. Love you........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment