Friday, November 18, 2011

Honey My day has been good, except for those times when my thoughts of you causes my heart to shatter again. Sometime I wonder how much more my heart can bear, but I do know God doesn't put more than we can bear, He gives a way of escape. At times the phone will ring, for me that is a way to escape. I could not answer it but I know it's ringing because right then I need a distraction. Guess I"ll probably go with Lisa, and come back home with her. I probably will go to Debbie's on Friday then back home on Saturday. Of course, that is all subject to change.  I went by the cemetery today, like I do most days, it seems I should be taking something with me, I do, my love. Then I went on to the bank, went by Winn-Dixie to take something back. I thought I was buying hair spray, turns out it was mousse, which I didn't need.  I took it back. I stopped at Arby's got a sandwich, which I didn't care much for, you would have liked it. My nights are so filled with thoughts of you, as are my days. I remember so much, after all we had been living together quite a few years, been awhile since our nest was empty. I bought some therapy (lavender) to bathe in, looking forward to trying it. I may even light a candle or two. Can you imagine? I love you Ben Miller, going to call Milton check on Icy, then try my therapy. Love you........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment