Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1 4/12

Honey, I can't tell you how much I miss you. I am totally lost without you. I think of the times you prayed for me. I believe sometimes when I feel so lost, and say Lord help me, that is when I know He heard your prayers. That is when I lift up my head. Remember the song Bro Honea sings sometimes. If you lift up your head, he will lift up your heart, and your  burdens (sorrows) will all pass away. I wrote a blog already but it did not publish. I don't know what could have happened, I just hope this one will publish. You know I am not too savvy with these things. I plan to go to the Sears Retiree luncheon tomorrow. I will miss you so much but I do intend to keep going to them. I don't have much fellowship, and I do know most of those people now. They call me every month. Debbie called me today, I love to hear from our children. Sometimes the pain is bad, really, when I am thinking of you. The neuralgia was bad again last night, so I didn't sleep very well. Praying I get sleep tonight. Honey, you were my sunshine and oh how I miss you. I love you more than I can say........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment