Monday, January 2, 2012

Jan 2, 2012

Ben, I am home again I stayed at theSpences'  last night. I think I already told you that I was going to. The neuralgia was terrible last night. I do know that I have never had such physical pain, for as long as I did last night after I went to bed. No way I could have slept with that pain. I can really thank the Lord because today only once did I have a really bad pain. We didn.t really do anything, it was too cold to get out. I did finally get on the road home, barely made it before dark. Lisa and Chase had been here. Lisa got the maker she had bought for your gravesite. They were going to cemetery to put it down. I didn't get by there today but I know it will look great. I figure that Patterson will probably get the granite down maybe this month, don't really know just how long they will wait before putting it down. As soon as they can get it down they will put the bronze placque on it. Debbie gave me several things, among them an angel, to put on it. I will be glad, but it still caves a little when it rains a lot. Honey, I miss you no matter where I am or who I am with. I guess that will always be so. I know for sure, though that I miss you and I love you so very much.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment