Sunday, January 22, 2012

1/22/12

Ben, I'm here. Today has been mostly uneventful. We all got up, got ready for church, after drinking 2 potfuls of coffee we left for Jack's. Ate breakfast then went on to church. We had a good service this a.m. and tonight.      Honey, I have had people around all day yet I still am thinking of you. I still don't really know how I will keep going without you.      After church this a.m., we went to the Wok chinese restaurant for lunch. Ulmer and Clara went over to see Icy. Janelle, Bro J.C. and I came on to the house. I didn't take a nap, except for about 10 minutes. We left going to church at 4:30. After church we went to Dairy Queen, then on home. We have been visiting.      Everyone is in bed except me. I will get to bed within an hour, I hope. The neuralgia has been really bad, especially tonight. I keep thinking about going to visitation for Milton tomorrow evening. I know I am going, I know I have to be strong but oh, how hard this will be. I think I have kept getting more tense just thinking about it all. How I wish you were here with me. I am going to get ready for bed, not before I say, Ben Miller how I do miss you and I love you...............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment