Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1/10/12

Another nasty day. I miss you. I can still see your face so plain. Even tho your chair has been moved to another spot, I still can see you sitting in it. These days when it rains so much I can't get out, leastways I don't want to get out in this kind of weather. You would not want me to be out, you would say wait for the weather to clear up. Honey, as you can probably tell I didn't do anything much today. I put on rain boots and a rain coat so I could take the garbage can up by the street. I went out and it was pouring rain. I knew I I would get soaking if I walked just to the street. Needless to say, I didn't get the garbage can anywhere. I talked to Debbie this evening they are fine. Dialyn and Lisa had migraines today. I remember those days when I had migraines, so I do know how they feel. It is still early, wish I had mastered crochet or knitting long ago. When you were with me everything was fine. I always had something to do. I left the lap top at Milton's, so I have to be downstairs to write my note to you. Milton is still in the hospital, they are working to get him well enough to have surgery on the broken hip.Ben, my love, I miss you and I do love you........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment