Monday, January 9, 2012

1/9/12

Here I am again with my daily note to you, Honey. I got up called Icy. Bethany was with her. I had already got some clothes packed, had my meds all ready to go back over there. I told Bethany for someone to call me when I was needed. I didn't hear from anyone. Lisa called me she had talked to Buster. He said Allen had come up from FL so everything was covered. I have been home all day. It has been another nasty day, supposed to be really bad tomorrow possibly tornadoes. They do come in January, they come in February. My mother was killed February 26th 1958 by a tornado. In a part of the country that had not seen a tornado for 60 years. Who knows? Believe it or not I did make myself a decent meal this evening. I had some of Debbie's chicken tamale pie in the freezer. I thawed it and actually cooked some squash, so I had a decent meal. I have plenty for another meal, I am fixed for another day. I would like to go see Milton, but the weather probably will not allow it tomorrow. I am reading one of the books you liked so well, probably be the last one of this particular books I will read. I am only reading it because you would have liked it. My thoughts are filled with you, it is hard still to think of you gone. I know you are gone from me. I know you can see. I know you can walk, that is my consolation but oh, how I do miss you. I have to amid that sometimes I take advantige of the fact I can leave the house anytime. I leave with a heavy heart whenever I do decide to get out and go. Haven't been going as much lately, because of the neuralgia. I am about to take an aleve again hoping it will help the pain. I miss you Ben Miller, and I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment