Sunday, January 8, 2012

1/8/12

Honey, I am home now, came home this morning. Missed church, did go tonight. Today is our eldest granddaughter's birthday. Remember that day, we were so excited to become mawmaw and pawpaw. We are mawmaw and pawpaw to nine grandchildren, 12 greats with another great due. Also 2 step greats, we just call them greats. I was glad to get back home. I probably will go back over there to be with Icy. I miss you no matter where I may be. It may look like I am not doing the blog, but I still write each day. Ashley will have to put it on here at a later date. I am doing it on the lap top but have no connection at Milton's. It will have to be taken off the lap top onto this regular blog. I got some laundry done today and put a few things together for next week. I missed getting to the cemetery. I hope the weather will allow me to go by there tomorrow. Not much going on in my life just now. I just sit with Icy, she is worried about Milton, so am I. The neuralgia still acting up guess I need to go to the Dr. again. Not much can be done about it. I believe the Lord will heal. Honey I sure do miss you and I sure do love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment