Saturday, January 28, 2012

1/28/12

Ben this is our last night here. Your daughters are acting a little, well "nutty". What's new??????     We , me and the 3 girls had an old time picture made. It is real good, all 4 of us were at our best.     We drove to Cades Cove, that's in a national park. It was interesting.  I went in one of the old houses, there wasn't any furniture in it. I was disappointed, I like seeing the old furniture.      We ate at the Old Mill, you and I ate there once upon a time when we were here with Debbiee, Tot and a couple of their kids. I got too full, that is for sure.      I have enjoyed the stay here, being with the girls is wondderful. But Honey I have missed you so much. I think I already said how many things would bring to rememberance of our times up here.     We talked of the Christmas we all, whole family, came up.(It was a year that Duane and Sharon were in Brunswick so their family didn't come.) My neices, Linda and Carla, their families were here to. It was before the surgery. Anyway lots of memories.       Honey, I miss you and I love you more than I could ever say..................BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment