Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dec 31, 2011

Honey, actually it is already 2012. I went to church at 9pm, we had a great, took communion, then went to fellowship hall and ate bacon, sausage, eggs, grits, gravey biscuits, flap jacks, fruit, all kinds of jellies, syrup, lots of food. The neuralgia (not spelled correctly) is really hurting. I hope to be able to sleep tonight, I hurt last night and couldn't sleep. Glen came over today and fixed the commode, he and Dialyn helped me get the decorations to the shed. I got eggies for Christmas, tried it this afternoon, works fine. Honey, this is my first New Year's eve and day without you in 60 years, I had to scream a bit tonight because I miss you so much. I have been hurting so bad, the jaw, I cannot think straight so I am going to say I miss you I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment